Sunday, September 09, 2012

School Room 2012



This year we needed to completely revamp the school room. Both kids needed a larger desk (they grew like weeds over the summer!) and books needed to be removed so new books could be added. It turned into a 4 day project, even though we didn't paint or do major reno! It was in desperate need of re-organization. I should paint. There's much that could be done, but for now.. this is the room.

Our daughter's desk has the computer on it since she will be using that some this year. 

Opposite side of the room.

Our son's desk.

It may not be a "dream" school room, but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I feel fortunate to have a separate space for schooling. Not pictured is the window and my chair that's in front of the window. 

That's it! The abbreviated tour. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's pretty dreamy! Great job. I know how much work an overhaul is. With my youngest being 9yo, this was a big year to sort out all of our "little kid" stuff and make room for more age appropriate books and games.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! :-)